STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS OF THE FOUNDATION
Registered student scholarshipы of the Foundation are awarded for the promotion of educational, research and creative activity of students. The scholarship is awarded personally by the results of the competition and is paid in addition to the generally established scholarships.
The competition is open to students studying both for free and for a fee.
The competition is open to full-time students of higher education and secondary specialized educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan compliant with the following:
- have successfully completed at least two years of education;
- have maximum indicators of academic achievement (excellent performance);
- actively participate in the social, research and practical activity of the departments and units of the institution;
- are respected among the students and teachers.
STAGES OF THE COMPETITION
The competition is held in two phases:
- selection of the best students for promotion within the institution;
- the Republican round held by the Foundation for students nominated by schools and admitted to the competition.
FILING AN APPLICATION
During an application period educational institution submits the application together with the list of required documents (see Rules of awarding scholarships of the Foundation). Application with all the attached documents is provided in a single copy, stamped by the educational institution.
The entry submission is usually carried out between June and September.
AWARDING OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
The competitive commission of the Foundation of not less than five members determines holders of scholarships. Open voting by simple majority makes commission decisions.
The competition commission may invite applicants for an interview and request additional information and documents from the educational institution.
Under equal conditions, preference is given to applicants who have confirmed their progress by certificates, letters, reports, publications, performances, prizes, as well as to those belonging to vulnerable population groups.
PAYMENT OF SCHOLARSHIPS
Size of scholarship is established by the Foundation for one academic year and is paid on a monthly basis for the period of study (except for June, July, and August).
Scholarship payments are carried out after signing of the agreement between the Foundation and еру scholarship recipient.
Payment of scholarships is suspended in the following cases:
- The end of the education period;
- Withdrawal of the student to an academic leave;
- Transfer (redirection of the student to another educational institution, including in the framework of the exchange;
- The decrease of academic performance (following the regular session);
- The student’s dismissal from the educational institution;
- Committing of a misdemeanor by a scholarship recipient associated with the violation of public order and / or school rules.
+7 (727) 220 92 14 – Timur Ismailov
+7 (727) 220 92 24 – Roza Yedigeyeva