29.05.2019 | The Foundation of the First President invites young scientists to «SCIENCE SCHOOL KASKASU – 2019»
On June 24 – 28, 2019, the Council for Science at the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy holds the Summer Interdisciplinary School for Young Kazakhstani Scientists «SCIENCE SCHOOL KASKASU».
In an atmosphere of close cooperation with reputable scientists and experts, participants in the School will be able to acquire the applied skills of content analysis and expand their horizons. The format of the event involves constant communication with young researchers from various fields of science.
Tasks of the summer school:
- Formation of the participants business skills.
- Provide conditions for the disclosure of creative potential
- Modelling team relationships and leadership development.
- Get valuable tools that will help increase your time use efficiency.
The school invited:
- Heads of student
- Chairs of the Council of Young Scientists of universities and research institutes of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- University lecturers, research workers of the Research Institute of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
As a result, participants will be able to:
- Manage manage your time;
- Form a project team;
- Create business models;
- Manage projects: deadlines, financing, risks;
- Protect your own ideas and projects in front of potential investors.
School duration: 5 days
Working languages of the Summer School: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Place: Republic of Kazakhstan, Turkestan region.
The terms of participation:
The costs associated with participation (food, accommodation) is at the expense of the organizers. The Organizing Committee of the School reserves the right to select participants. The selection will take place on the basis of data obtained from the submitted questionnaires. The Organizing Committee of the School after the selection will invite listeners to participate.
Requirements for participation in the Summer School:
- Participants in the selection may be researchers, teachers.
- Participants must have the following criteria:
– age up to 30 years;
– Work experience of at least 3 years in high school, research institutes.
Requirements for applications for participation in the Summer School:
- Fill out the Questionnaire at https://goo.gl/forms/6DteaQrjCqB1i3t32 .
- Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Personal list of personnel records, certified by the place of work.
-List of works for the last 3 years (form 2.3).
* In a motivation letter, describe why your candidature should interest members of the commission (the Council for Science at the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy), why you want to participate in this Summer School, what you want to learn, what experience to get and what to learn.
It is necessary to issue a questionnaire and send documents for participation in the School until 00:00 h. June 10, 2019.
Tel: 8 (727) 220 92 24, Edigeyeva Roza Makashevna.