22.04.2019 | The Student festival «Tіregі sender elіmnіn» starts in Almaty
From April 23 to April 28, 2019 in Almaty, the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy and the Council for Science at the Foundation hold the V Republican student festival «Tiregі sender elimnіn». His goal is to involve the studying youth of the country in the scientific space.
The program of the festival «Tiregі sender elimnіn», or, as it is also called «student spring», includes the following events:
- April 23 – Opening of the festival and the international scientific-practical conference «Actual problems of private law».
- April 24 – Republican Student Conference «Digital Technologies in Marketing and Logistics».
- April 25 – Sports competitions of student teams – participants of the Olympiad «Zhas Tolkyn».
- April 26 – The Intellectual Tour of the Olympiad «Zhas Tolkyn», which includes testing participants in general subjects, demonstrating videos about university life, defending projects «Idea for a Million» and awarding the winners of the Olympiad.
- April 27-28 – The International debate tournament «SIRIUS CUP III».
Recall that from March 7 to April 2, there was a qualifying stage for student teams to participate in the Olympiad «Zhas Tolkyn». Seven of the 20 teams entered the on-site tour. They presented the following cities of the republic – Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Aktobe, Karaganda, Pavlodar.
Under the terms of the organizers, teams consisting of five people – full-time students of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan can take part in the competition. From one university no more than two teams are allowed.
The winners of the Olympiad «Zhas Tolkyn» will share three prizes among themselves. Additional nominations are also provided. The team that presented the best author’s innovative project «Idea for a Million», focused on young people, will receive a grant from the Foundation of the First President to implement their ideas. The decision to award a grant is made by the competent jury of the Olympiad on the basis of the project’s compliance with all the criteria of the competition.