«The Caravan of Kindness»
The acceptance of applications for participation in the republican competition «The Caravan of Kindness» continues. About it was announced during a press conference, held in the press center of Astana Akimat.
The competition is organized by the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Association of Business Women of Kazakhstan with the information support of the «Khabar Agency» and the «KTK» TV channel.
The goal is to popularize the ideas of charity, the development of an active civil initiative.
The Deputy Executive Director of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy Sultan Aitzhanov during a press conference said: «The Caravan of Kindness» contest is significant because it contributes to the dissemination in society of humanism, goodness, humanity and non-indifference values. We are convinced that in our country there are a lot of heroes, people who perform noble deeds for the benefit of others. Such people will become known throughout the country».
We remind that all citizens who contribute to the solution of social and public problems can take part in the competition.
The winners of the competition will be determined in five nominations:
– «Asar» (for those whose charitable activities are associated with folk traditions and customs);
– «Tugan Zher» (for people assisting their native land in education, ecology and landscaping);
– «Batyl Zhurek» (the person who committed the heroic deed will be encouraged);
– «Meiyrim Zholynda» (nomination for persons who perform good deeds in everyday life);
– «Kaiyrymdylyk Tarikhy» (the nomination will be awarded to a journalist or creative team for the best media coverage of the topic of charity that attracts public attention to social issues).
The position of the competition is posted on our website in the «Contests» section.
For those who would like to participate in the competition, you must send a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Contact phones: 8 (7172) 791598, 791595.