13.05.2019 | The Foundation of the First President held III Paralympic starts «Zhenіsterge bіrge» – «Together to the victories»
Today, the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy held the Republican III Paralympic starts of «Zhenіsterge Bіrge» – «Together to the victories» in the Palace of schoolchildren named after M. Utemisov.
The project involves the creation of a unique platform for the target audience in order to demonstrate the sporting achievements of children with disabilities, to acquire new skills in inclusive education in the field of sports and physical culture, socialization and adaptation to society.
One of the priorities in the Development Concept of Kazakhstan-2050 is the policy of a healthy lifestyle, and especially the formation of a culture of healthy lifestyles for children and young people through prevention, the organization of meaningful leisure activities and the development of mass sports. The use of these activities in the overall system of comprehensive rehabilitation and integration of people with disabilities is one of the tools for achieving the strategic objectives of the state.
«The competitions that are held not only help to identify and support young talents, to gain valuable experience in championships, but also give young people the opportunity to make new friends and expand their social circle. We are sure, thanks to your inner core, you will also achieve high results, our renowned athletes – Pavel Muravyov, Zulfiya Gabidullina and others», – stressed the Deputy Executive Director of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy Sultan Aitzhanov during his welcome speech.
Children with disabilities due to hearing, vision, affection of the musculoskeletal system, and mental disorders aged 14-18 years are admitted to the competition.
This year, 10 regional teams (Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Akmola region, Almaty region, East Kazakhstan region, Kyzylorda region, Karaganda region, Kostanay region, Pavlodar region, North Kazakhstan region) gathered to participate in the Paralympic competitions, a total of about 170 people. The number of the regional team is 17 people, which consists of the participants of the competition, accompanying, coaches and educators.
During the day, the guys competed in six disciplines: volleyball, chess, togyzkumalak, swimming, arm armwrestling and wheelchair dancing.
– I came to Nur-Sultan to perform in the category «Wheelchair Dance». Many times he participated with his creative numbers in the region and in Russia. Recently he took the second place in the International Creative Festival «BI Zhuldyzai». Since 9 years old I take a great interest in chess. I want to participate in competitions in the future. I dream to achieve the same success as the famous Maxim Sedakov. And I dream that someday I will be able to walk, said 12-year-old participant from the East Kazakhstan region, Alexey Zhuravlev.
– I participate in volleyball competitions. This is one of the favorite sports. Last year we were the first at these Paralympic competitions. It was not easy, but we did it! Nothing comes easy. I understand it. In spite of any difficulties, I always try to achieve my goal and strive for it, said another young athlete from the city of Pavlodar, 17 year-old Zhanbolat Elubay.
According to the results of the competition prizes were distributed as follows:
– in swimming the best were – 1st place Konstantin Tyurin (East Kazakhstan region), 2nd place Mikhail Savelyev (Akmola region), 3rd place Andrey Potolov (Kyzylorda region);
– in armwrestling, Zhanibek Askerbekov (East Kazakhstan region) won the 1st place, Elaman Yerlik (North Kazakhstan region) won the 2nd place and Yegor Burudzha (Pavlodar region) won the 3rd place;
– in togyz kumalak won the game Bekzat Mukhidenov from East Kazakhstan region, 2nd place was taken by Sabitkhan Arappayev from Karaganda region and 3rd place was taken by Sabrina Alpysova from Pavlodar region;
– in the chess tournament, Sultan Kozhakhmetov (Nur-Sultan) won the 1st place, Artem Kovalsky (Almaty) took the 2nd place, Bekzat Bakytbek (Kyzylorda region) won the 3rd place;
– in the discipline «Wheelchair Dance» the best were Sergey Bogdashin and Evelina Khlebnova from Pavlodar region, 2nd place went to Aleksey Zhuravlev and Alena Krivohizhina from East Kazakhstan region, 3rd place went to Ansar Koshigulov and Aizhan Asanova from Karaganda region.
– in volleyball, the 1st place was won by a team from Pavlodar region, 2nd place – North Kazakhstan region and 3rd place near Kostanay region.
Thus, in the team event (in the total number of prizes) of the III Paralympic starts, the best are the children from East Kazakhstan region, the second are the children of Pavlodar region and the third are the children from Nur-Sultan.