11.12.2018 | Winners of the competition «Independence of Kazakhstan and Elbasy» awarded
The Nazarbayev Center has summed up the results of the annual open creative contest among the media workers «Independence of Kazakhstan and Elbasy».
The competition, organized by the Library and the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy, aims to highlight the country’s achievements over the years of independence, to popularize the «Nazarbayev model», ideas and initiatives of Elbasy as the basis of Kazakhstan’s statehood.
The award ceremony was attended by: Director of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy, Deputy of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan, Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations, Defense and Security of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan Dariga Nazarbayeva, Head of the Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Acting Director of the Library of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy Makhmud Kasymbekov, as well as members of the competition commission are well-known political and public figures, journalists from various media fields.
– It is gratifying that the popularity of the competition, held for the third time, is increasing from year to year. This year, 564 works from all regions of the country were submitted to the competition. This is more than 120 media representatives. Among them are foreign journalists accredited in Kazakhstan. We are particularly pleased that foreign media are also showing high interest in the project. In this regard, the members of the competition commission unanimously supported the proposal to confer international status to the competition. Now foreign journalists can participate in a separate nomination – «The best work in foreign media». I would like to note the growing quality of competitive materials. Deep in content and artistic mastery, they reveal the success of our state, achieved over the years of independence», said Dariga Nazarbayeva.
First place winners received cash prizes in the amount of 1 million tenge, second places – 500 thousand and 200 thousand tenge – third place. The winners were also awarded badges and diplomas.
According to the results of the competition the best were:
– in the nomination «The best article in newspapers and magazines» – Anastasia Prilepskaya («Kazakhstanskaya Pravda» newspaper);
– «The Best Television Material» – Yerzhan Kalymbaiuly (Republican TV and Radio Corporation «Kazakhstan»);
– In the nomination «The best radio material», the winner was Zhanat Zhanyzakov (Kazakh Radio LLP);
– «The best publication in the Internet mass media» – Ainur Shoshayeva (the site «Yelorda-akparat»);
– in the nomination «Astana – the heart of our Motherland» won Berik Abishev (Television and Radio complex of President).