11.10.2018 | The Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy invites you to take part in the XII international scientific conference of young scientists «Innovative development and demand of science in modern Kazakhstan».
THE FOUNDATION OF THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC
OF KAZAKHSTAN – ELBASY
THE SCIENCE COUNCIL
XII INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS
«INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT AND DEMAND OF SCIENCE
IN MODERN KAZAKHSTAN»
NOVEMBER 22-23, 2018 (ALMATY)
The Science Council at the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy November 22-23, 2018 organizes in Almaty the XII international scientific conference of young scientists «Innovative development and demand of science in modern Kazakhstan».
Within the two-day conference, various events are planned, including a plenary session, panel sessions, master classes, seminars and trainings, and attention will be paid to strengthening interaction and mutually beneficial cooperation between young scientists of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It is planned to discuss the most relevant areas of contemporary research, as well as to identify ways for their further development. Young scientists under the age of 40 and organizations interested in the scientific activities of young people are invited to participate in the conference.
|Physics and Mathematicsemail@example.com|
|Chemical and firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social and Human Sciencesemail@example.com|
Requirements for the design of the article
- Text up to 6 pages, size A4, in Kazakh, Russian or English should be typed in Microsoft Word. Font “Times New Roman”, “Kz Times New Roman” 14 size, line spacing 1. Align text in width. Hyphenation automatic. No pagination.
- When writing an article, you must adhere to the following plan:
– FULL NAME. author;
– place of work, position, academic degree, academic title;
– the title of the article (in capital letters in the middle of the line without a dot);
– empty line;
– text of the article;
- The text of the article should correspond to the theme of the conference, be carefully verified and edited; abbreviations and conventions are applied with their definition when first mentioned.
- References to literary sources should be indicated in square brackets with an ordinal number in the list of references.
- The article should be submitted in the electronic version.
- It is necessary to have brief annotations in 2 languages (English, Russian or Kazakh).
- Figures are executed in * .bmp, * .tif, * .jpg, * .wmf format or in the Microsoft Graf embedded editor in black and white. The signature of the figures is carried out in 12 font, in italics, down the center.
- Tables are executed in the built-in tabular editor Microsoft Word. The signature of the tables is carried out in 12 font, in italics, above the center.
- Formulas are executed in the formula editor MS Word Equation.
Materials for publication must be sent before November 5, 2018 to the specified email addresses. The organizing committee reserves the right to select articles.
PUBLICATION OF MATERIALS FREE. Following the conference, an electronic compendium with assignment of ISBN will be issued, the conference materials will be published on the Foundation’s website.
Address of the organizing committee: Almaty, Ivanilov Str, 12A. The Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy. Tel. 8 (727) 220-92-24, Edigeyeva Roza Makashevna.
Press Service of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
PR-manager Altynay Amanbayeva
+7 (727) 220-92-16, +7 (701) 506-62-02