10.10.2019 | Finalists of the International Festival «The Planet of ART-2019» awarded in Almaty
On the stage of the Palace of the Republic, the closing of the international festival-competition «The Planet of ART-2019» was held, organized by the Kazakhstan National Federation of UNESCO Clubs in conjunction with the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Еlbasy.
This year, the project covered more than 3,500 children aged 12-17 from all over Central Asia and Russia in the nominations of vocal, instrumental and choreographic art. In the period from February 1 to May 1, participants passed the online qualifying round, demonstrating their versatile talents.
It should be noted that despite the large number of participants, all of them, including young people from socially vulnerable categories of society, received equal opportunities to demonstrate their talents and subsequent work with leading artists of Kazakhstan.
Following the results of the qualifying round, 16 of the brightest international finalists were identified, who received a lucky ticket-invitation to the final stage – the final of the project.
As the culmination of the finale of the festival competition «The Planet of ART – 2019», its participants from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan presented their creative numbers accompanied by the Symphony orchestra of akim of Almaty city under the direction of the Honored Worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan A.V. Belyakov with the support of prominent artists of our country – People’s Artist of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Tatarstan, the laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nurzhamal Usenbayeva; Honored Artist of the Republic of Kazakhstan, professor of the Kazakh National Conservatory, named after Kurmangazy Aigul Ulkenbayeva and singer Danelia Tuleshova, the Messenger of UNESCO Clubs of Kazakhstan, who so brightly shone with her unusual voice.
The jury determined the winners of the festival. They became:
1) Vocal nomination – Anna Checherina (Russia).
2) Choreographic nomination – Abay Yussupov (Kazakhstan).
3) Instrumental nomination – Aziza Oruzbayeva (Kyrgyzstan).
They received their prizes – a trip to participate in cultural and educational programs in leading foreign creative schools from the Kazakhstan National Federation of UNESCO Clubs and Eurasian Resources Group (ERG).
The special prize from the City Administration of Almaty went to Sanjar Sagandykov (Kazakhstan) from the hands of the head of the Almaty Culture Department – Ernar Kurmashev.
All finalists received valuable prizes and internationally recognized diplomas, and most importantly – these are unforgettable impressions and experience.
– This project is purely social in nature, respectively, during the selection and evaluations we paid special attention to children and youth from remote regions and rural areas in order to create the best conditions for developing their creative potential and popularizing the diverse cultures of the participating countries in the international arena. In the international atmosphere of the Festival-Competition «The Planet of ART – 2019», our finalists strengthened their friendly relations, which is very important for us, because they will preserve a bright memory of the wonderful moments experienced during the preparation, comprehending the ideals of peace and good neighborliness, unity of spirit and gained invaluable experience, which makes each of them a winner, says Akchulakov Bolat Uralovich, the President of the Kazakhstan National Federation of UNESCO Clubs.
– I believe that I achieved victory thanks to the hard work and professionalism of my mentors, who saw me as a talent before the start of the project. Victory was not so important for me as these bright emotions and friends, like-minded people whom I met here. I seriously plan to continue to develop in the choreographic field, and The Planet of ART – 2019 helped me open up with renewed vigor, and motivated me not to stop there, says Abay Yussupov from Kazakhstan, winner of the nomination«Choreographic Art».
– I can’t believe that tomorrow everything will be behind and we will part with the project, which gave us so much love, inspiration and warmth! I am unconditionally glad of my victory, because I took this path for so long and performed on three instruments: komuz, chopo choor and dombra. I would like to return to «The Planet of ART» next year, and meet again with the organizers, teachers, mentors and volunteers. Thanks to them all for the miracles that they performed in our hearts, says Aziza Oruzbayeva from Kyrgyzstan, winner in the nomination «Instrumental art».
The festival was organized with the support of the City Administration of Almaty, the general partner of the project – Eurasian Resources Group (ERG).