05.05.2018 | The Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan invites young scientists to participate in the Summer Interdisciplinary School.
June 25 – 29, 2018 The Council for Science at the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy conducts the Summer Interdisciplinary School for young Kazakhstani scientists. Theme – «Actual issues of management and commercialization of research projects».
The Summer School is a unique platform for the development of interaction between young researchers, in which participants will get acquainted with modern methods and technologies of interdisciplinary research in social and economic sciences, learn about the publication policy in international rating journals, discuss with the leading experts various aspects of managing scientific projects and commercialization of research activities, as well as increase their leadership potential.
In an atmosphere of close cooperation with reputable scientists and experts, the participants of the School will be able to acquire applied skills of content analysis, expand their horizons. The format of the event assumes constant communication with young researchers from various fields of science.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL:
- Increasing the competitiveness of the scientific potential of young scientists. In the article of the Head of State N.Nazarbayev «A look into the future: modernization of public consciousness», the importance of developing such strategic areas as increasing the competitiveness and cult of knowledge in our country and setting a concrete task for training personnel adapted to the global competition in the field of knowledge .
- Providing young researchers with the opportunity to get acquainted with a variety of points of view and approaches to the consideration of topical issues of modern society.
- To master the applied research tools in the process of work.
- Establishment of new contacts.
Young scientists are invited to participate in the conference: researchers, teachers, doctoral students.
Working languages of the Summer School: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Location: Republic of Kazakhstan, South-Kazakhstan region.
THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Expenses related to participation (food, accommodation) are carried out at the expense of the organizers. The Organizing Committee of the School reserves the right to select participants. The selection will be based on the data received from the questionnaires sent. The Organizing Committee of the School after the selection will invite listeners to participate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN SUMMER SCHOOL
- Participants in the selection can be scientific employees, teachers, doctoral students.
- A participant in a competitive selection must meet the following criteria:
– age up to 30 years;
– work experience of at least 3 years in a university, research institute;
– High achievement for doctoral students (presence of a transcript).
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN SUMMER SCHOOL:
- Fill in the Questionnaire at the link https://goo.gl/forms/6DteaQrjCqB1i3t32
- Send the following documents to Roza@fpp.kz
– A personal sheet of personnel records, certified by the place of work.
– A transcript for doctoral students at the moment.
– List of works for the last 3 years (Form 2.3)
* In the motivation letter, describe why you should be interested in the members of the commission (the Science Council at the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy), why you want to take part in this Summer School, what you want to learn, what experience to get and what to learn.
To participate in the School is necessary until 24:00 hours on June 03, 2018.
Tel .: 8 (727) 220 92 24, Edigeyeva Rosa.