International Conference of Young Scientists
FUND OF THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF
KAZAKHSTAN – LEADER OF THE NATION
Council of Young Scientists organize
Eighth International Conference of Young Scientists
«Innovative development and relevance of science in modern Kazakhstan»
November 21, 2014 (Almaty)
The Second International Conference of Young Scientists and Students
«Prospects for the development of biology, medicine and pharmacy»
November 9-10, 2014 (Shymkent)
Council of Young Scientists at the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – the Leader of the Nation November 21, 2014 in Almaty organizes VIII International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists «Innovative development and relevance of science in modern Kazakhstan».
The conference will focus on strengthening cooperation and mutually beneficial cooperation between young scientists of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It is planned to discuss the most pressing areas of contemporary research, and identify ways for their further development. The conference invites young scientists under the age of 40 years and organizations interested in scientific activities of young people.
|Physics and firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Medical and biological sciences [*]||email@example.com|
|Social sciences and firstname.lastname@example.org|
Call for Papers
- The text of up to 6 A4 pages in Kazakh, Russian and English languages should be typed in Microsoft Word. Font «Times New Roman», «Kz Times New Roman» 14 size, line spacing 1 Alignment of the text width. Automatic hyphenation. Without pagination.
When writing an article, you should adhere to the following plan:
- Full name website;
- place of employment, position, academic degree, academic title;
- title of the article (in capital letters in the middle of the line without a point);
- empty string;
- text of the article;
- on a separate sheet – name, address, contact numbers, email address, date of birth (day, month, year). Specify the form of participation: full-time / part-time, to listen to the reports / make a presentation (underline).
- The text should reflect the theme of the conference, scrutinized and edited Abbreviations used with their detection at the first mention.
- References should be indicated in square brackets sequence number in the list of references.
- Article shall be submitted in electronic version.
- You must have a brief abstract or summary of the 3 languages.
- Drawings are made in the format * .bmp, * .tif, * .jpg, * .wmf or the built-in editor, Microsoft Graf in black and white. Signature made 12 drawings, italic, bottom center.
- Tables are made in the embedded spreadsheet editor Microsoft Word. Signature tables are 12, italics, top center.
- Formulas are made in the formula editor MS Word Equation.
Materials for publication should be sent (until October 20, 2014) on the specified e-mail addresses. The organizing committee reserves the right to select articles.
Publication of materials is free.
Organizing Committee: Almaty, st. Mahatma Gandhi, 10 Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – the Leader of the Nation. Tel. 8 (727) 270-05-24, Edigeeva Rose Makashevna.
[*] Section «Medical and biological sciences» will run during the II International scientific conference of young scientists and students «Prospects for the development of biology, medicine and pharmacy», Shymkent